Wednesday, August 4, 2010

 I found a great post on Recording audio with your video DSLR over on the Digital Photo Experience blog.  It's about time somebody put this out.  Even before I bought my Canon T2i I heard about how bad the audio was (so I guess that's why I never bothered trying to record any).   Maybe the 60D that's rumored to be released this fall will improve upon the situation. 

Other resources:

 - At dslrfilm.com they list the 5 best external audio recorders for DSLR filmmaking

 - The JL-DT454 preamp from JuicedLink.  It seems like it could work. 

- Of course the guys at Zacuto have figured out solutions to this problem and have created a video that shows you how to get Advanced Sound for DSLR's

- And once you get that audio into your NLE and you want to sync it up you;ll definitely want to use Dual Eyes by Singular Software.  It made its' debut at NAB this year and has been a hit ever since. 

No comments:

ShareThis