Thursday, July 9, 2009

July Links


Looks like someone was listening to my plea for subscription based plug-ins back in April. GenArts just made their Sapphire plug-ins available for rent.

And speaking of plug-ins, thanks to Core Melt we now have advanced color correction and grading right inside Final Cut Pro!

I recently found a chart that shows the current, commonly available HD acquisition formats. Also, check out the Videoguys Guide to Understanding HD Formats.

If you have the time and budget to storyboard, knock yourself out with FrameForge 3d Studio 2.

There's been a lot of buzz about nVeil by Storek Studio. Um...I think I like it.

Nucleo 2 by GridIron is continuing to make life easier for After Effects users.

A great article in Millimeter way back in May that explores all the ways that the iPhone is being used on the set. It's similar to my section on how I use the iPhone in post.

And finally, the fascinating story behind the Sita Sings the Blues animated film.

No comments:

ShareThis